Low Carb Turkey Breast
Turkey breast (with bone)
1 C apple vinegar
1/2 C oil
2 T salt
1/4 C pepper
1/2 C fresh chopped parsley or 3 TBSP dried parsley
Bake and then shred in the liquid.
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
• Pour all ingredients in 2 cup measure and mix well.
• Place turkey breast in baking bag then pour marinade mixture over breast.
• Cook for 15 minutes per pound at 325.
• After removing from oven, let rest in bag for 10 minutes.
• Remove cooked breast from bag and place on platter until cool enough to handle.
• Shred turkey then pour juices from roasting bag over all.
• Great to put left-overs in gallon zip-lock bag. Good with chunks of cheese for snacking.
Please note that in different parts of the world, different brands of available food have more carbs than other brands. It is important to read the labels carefully where you shop for food. If you have difficulty locating low carb supplies, please visit our low carb supplier page for some items that can be mail ordered.