LOW CARB SUPPLIERS
Please note! Some of the products on this page or sold by these advertisers may not be appropriate for you. Please check the product information sheets carefully – read the labels. Each person has their own thresholds and intolerances.
“Carbquik will work in almost any recipe calling for traditional bake mix. It can be used in pancakes, biscuits, waffles, pizzas, and just about any other baked product. You can even fry with it (don’t try that with other low-carb bake mixes).”
Also from Netrition, you can order the fantastic DaVinci Syrups in dozens of flavors including Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookie Dough, Pumpkin Pie, you name it. These syrups are incredible! We’ve made Italian sodas, tea, and flavored ice creams with these. We stock approximately 12 different flavors for our child with the sweet tooth.
With a high protein diet comes LOTS OF COOKING MEAT. While it might be nice to go down to Lowe’s and get a top of line grill and have your husband do all the cooking, that might not be realistic. This small, portable grill from Amazon is their best seller. It is very affordable and just right when cooking for one to four people. Below is one of the reviews from their site.
This review is from: Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler (Kitchen)
“I have been looking for a quality multifunctional griddle and was ecstatic when I found this one! A lot of options packed into this griddler and getting 40% off sealed the deal.
- Compact when closed therefore easy to store
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Makes the best paninis I’ve ever had; crisp on the outside
- Grilling inside when the weather outside is bad is a huge plus
- Can grill open or closed depending on how much I need to make and the type of food
- The lid conforms to the thickness of the food
- Easy to clean
- Drip tray catches every bit of grease
- Because of the multiple options it replaces several older and bulkier appliance I had
- Can’t think of any”
After reviewing a dozen low-carb recipe books, these are two of our favorites: